- 1 1/2 C finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 C Butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C Hot fudge topping
- 1 C Caramel topping
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped Pecans
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Pour half of the mixture into pie plate.
3. Add hot fudge topping to remaining cream cheese mixture in bowl; beat on low speed until smooth. (Or I poured hot fudge topping into pie plate and swirled in with a knife and then added rest of cream cheese mixture on top). Spoon over mixture in pie plate.
4. Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is SET (touch with your finger and it should give a little, but not sink in.) Cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours at least...until chilled. Serve with caramel topping and pecans. Store covered in refrigerator.
*To cut cheesecake, dip knife into hot water and then cut slices, redipping knife into hot water every so often. This keeps the cheesecake slices together nicely.
Recipe from Betty Crocker Bridal Edition cookbook.
Man my pictures turned out so mouth-watering....now I want more cheesecake! =D
BTW a 2 year old helped me make this! Thanks Brynn!