- 2 lbs. or 3 C diced or shredded cooked chicken (can substitute can chicken)
- 1/4 C lightly packed FRESH cilantro leaves
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 C (8 oz) Monterrey Jack cheese, divided (I used Colby and it was still great)
- 1 med. onion (about 2/3 C chopped)
- 1 can (28 oz) Enchilada Sauce
- 12 (6 in.) corn tortillas (I used tortilla chips)
2. Spread 2/3 C of enchilada sauce over bottom of Deep Covered Baker (from Pampered Chef) (Using the deep covered baker, you can make this meal in the MICROWAVE! So sweet, doesn't heat up your house and tastes delicious). If you don't have one I'm sure you can cook this in the oven in a 9x13 pan.
3. To assemble "lasagna": Spread tortilla chips on top of enchilada sauce. Scoop half of the cheese - cilantro mixture over. Top with 1 C Chicken and 1/3 of the onion. Repeat layers one at a time.
4. MICROWAVE, covered on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes.
Really yummy! Another recipe I'll make often just like the Pampered Chef Taco Ring.