Friday, November 6, 2009

Menu Planning Made Easy!!!

Pocket Full of Posies: Perfect Pocket Meal Planning....I'm in love! I hate trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Well they make it EASY! They provide you recipes as well as their pocket feature. See video here. They do 5 days of recipes each week; they leave 2 days for leftovers or going out...I figure on the extra days I can use my own recipes too.
Go to pricing to see their recipe/plan options. I think I'm going to buy their monthly plans.



Or try for their giveaway of one week pocket plan on I Love the Way She Blogs.

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails