Friday, January 30, 2009

I found this on a cool blog: Make it and Love it
Maybe I'll try it even though I'm not a fan of cottage cheese unless it's in lasagna.



"I am not even kidding...this is yummy. And one of my favorites.


I know. It's not even sweet...yet I still LOVE it.

Don't like cottage cheese? You'll still love this. Don't like tomato? You'll still love this. Well, maybe not. But my husband doesn't like tomato but he loves this. And my friend hates cottage cheese but she loves this. That or they're just trying to be nice. Keep lying to me guys.

I was given a similar recipe but changed it a little bit with some of what I like.

I don't even know what it's called. Maybe we'll call it Avocado Salsa. Because I love avocado and though they might be fatty, it's a good fat. Haven't you heard? Yeah, it has the good kind of fat that helps your memory/eyesight/blood pressure/bone density. Just pick one or create something of your own because I don't remember what it really helps. :o)

You'll need:
  • 2 large ripe tomatoes
  • 1/2 cucumber (Is this throwing you off? It threw me off too but actually REALLY makes the dish.)
  • 1 green onion
  • 1 avocado
  • salt
  • fresh ground pepper
  • 2 cups of cottage cheese
Chop up all of the veggies, slice the onion, and mix together with the salt and pepper. Serve over cottage cheese and eat with tortilla chips. Oh yum! I'm hungry all over again.

Serves: Oh, I don't know........2 hungry people or 4-6 snackers."

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails