Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chicken Stuffing Dish

I took this recipe from Yummy Yummy....It tastes pretty good; I did mine over rice. The stuffing really helps give it extra flavor.

3 Thawed Chicken Breasts (you can cut them up or leave them whole)/canned chicken
2 Cans Cream of Chicken
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Box Stove Top Stuffing

Mix soup and sour cream. Pour into a pan and put chicken on top. I cut my chicken into chunks. Spread a thin layer of soup mixture on top of chicken. Sprinkle dry stuffing on top. Cover and bake at 375 for 45 min or until chicken is done. Serve on top of rice or potatoes.

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails