Peanut Butter Waffle Taco
- 1 whole grain waffle
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ banana diced
- ¼ cup pretzels
- 3 tablespoons organic strawberry yogurt
- sweetened, dried cranberries to garnish
- Toast waffle until just barely crisp on the outside and spread peanut butter on waffle. Arrange bananas on top. Squeeze together and secure taco with toothpicks.
- Put pretzels into a zippered baggie and use a mallet or heavy spoon to crush into small pieces.
- Drizzle taco with yogurt. Sprinkle with pretzel pieces and add sweetened, dried cranberries to garnish.