Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Hawaiian" Chicken Slow Cooker


I kinda made this recipe up. It tasted pretty good, reminded me of Hawaiian Haystacks a little.


2 chicken breasts (whole)
10 oz orange marmalade jam (mango or apricot would work too)
1 sweet potato (round slices)
4 pieces of pineapple or 1 can pineapple (chunks)
1 small sweet onion
3 TBSP soy sauce
1/4 jar of sweet and sour
1-2 Cup water


Throw everything together in a slow cooker. I cooked on the 8 hour setting, but it was really done in 4 hours. I add water because in my slow cooker if there's not enough liquid, everything sticks and gets dry on the edges.

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails