Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuna Patties

perfect especially if you're on WIC-they give you so much tuna!

recipe from Perfect Pocket Meal Planning - Love their Meal Planning - so simple!

Patty Ingredients:
1 can tuna
1 egg
1/4-1/2 C bread crumbs
sourdough bread (any bread will do really)
tomatoes, sliced
salt & pepper

Cucumber Sauce Ingredients (probably enough for 2-3 sandwiches):
1 cucumber peeled and chopped
1/2 C Miracle whip

Directions:
  1. Mix tuna, egg, and bread crumbs. 
  2. Form into patties. 
  3. Cook on griddle, both sides.
  4. Serve open faced on toasted bread topped with tomato and cucumber sauce. (I forgot to put my tomato one because I was so excited to eat it =D )

Quite delicious!

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

looks interesting, but good. I've got a ton of tuna I got from a case lot sale and needed new ideas to use the tuna! I actually made 2 different types of tuna patties last night (one more plain for Abby and one w/ celery slices and spices) and they were pretty good. I made two different quick easy sauces that were so-so. Looking forwards to trying this one! Thanks for sharing!

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails