Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chicken Salad

 Recipe from Pocket Full of Posies: Perfect Pocket Meal Planning.

Ingredients
  • 1 can chicken
  • grapes, halved
  • 1 can mandarin oranges
  • 1/4 C. sliced almonds, toasted (I used mixed nuts because I thought I had almonds but didn't)
  • 2-3 stalks celery
  • 1/2 C. Miracle Whip
  • croissants, bread, crackers
Mix all ingredients. Serve on a croissant with lettuce.


I love them on those new Sandwich Thins bread! I ate like 4 in a day. =D

Forgot to take pictures of them on the bread, but here's it with crackers. So cute!

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails