Saturday, May 29, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken

Recipe from Pocket Full of Posies: Perfect Pocket Meal Planning.

Ingredients
  • 1 lb. chicken breast
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 3 TBSP. butter
  • 4 TBSP. dry onion (I've used onion powder or those Lipton Onion soup packets)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix (I've used Italian seasoning or my favorite Omaha Steaks seasoning)
  • 1-2 C. milk
  • 1 bag cooked egg noodles

Directions
  1. Salt and Pepper chicken and place in crock pot.
  2. Add remian ingredients except milk and noodles. Cook low for 5-6 hours.
  3. Add milk with 30 minutes remaining.
  4. Shred chicken and mix together.
  5. Serve over noodles. (I used fettuccine noodles)

Pretty tasty, but boring in presentation - no color. Maybe serve with colorful mixed vegetables.

No comments:

Help Please

If you would like to help add recipes to the blog and be an author, let me know.
If you have cool recipes that you would like to share, please let me know.

Just e-mail wardrecipes@yahoo.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails