- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 TBSP. butter
- 4 TBSP. dry onion (I've used onion powder or those Lipton Onion soup packets)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix (I've used Italian seasoning or my favorite Omaha Steaks seasoning)
- 1-2 C. milk
- 1 bag cooked egg noodles
- Salt and Pepper chicken and place in crock pot.
- Add remian ingredients except milk and noodles. Cook low for 5-6 hours.
- Add milk with 30 minutes remaining.
- Shred chicken and mix together.
- Serve over noodles. (I used fettuccine noodles)
Pretty tasty, but boring in presentation - no color. Maybe serve with colorful mixed vegetables.