- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, chopped (I used regular potatoes)
- 1/2 lb. small baby carrots (I just put in an amount that looked good)
- 1 large onion, cut into eighths (I use sweet onion)
- 2 C chicken broth
- 1 C sour cream
- 3 TBSP. flour
- 1-2 TBSP. Nature's Seasons seasoning. (I used m favorite Omaha Steaks seasoning)
- In crock pot stir together all ingredients EXCEPT sour cream and flour.
- Cook on low 10-12 hours or high 4-6 hours until chicken is tender.
- In small bowl stir together sour cream and flour.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Continue cooking, stir occassionally, until thickened 5-6 minutes.
- Season with Nature's Seasons.
My husband really liked this one; he's a little bit of a picky eater so that's impressive then. For me it was a little bland so I just seasoned my own more.