- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Half a pkg. of Taco Seasoning
- 1 C Sour Cream
- About 2 C shredded cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1 small can green enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Mix chicken, taco seasoning and sour cream together.
- Add half of the cheese to mixture.
- Pour thin layer of enchilada sauce in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Spread into tortillas and fold up ends.
- Place wrapped tortillas on top of enchilada sauce.
- Top it off with remaining enchilada sauce and rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
So delicious and super easy! I forgot to make some Spanish/Mexican rice (Rice Sides). It would have completed it nicely with some fresh pineapple too.